Bradfield Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Project Director
- Head, Training School
- Chief Financial Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- Managing Director (Educational Institution)
Head of Sales and Marketing Job Vacancy at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
With local travel within Nigeria, to project locations.
The successful candidate will have the following main job objectives:
- Increase the company’s market share by identifying, developing and securing new business.
- Collect and share market intelligence of the Real Estate marketplace specifically with regard to affordable housing and the interest of all the stakeholders in the sector;
- Execute marketing strategies towards achievement of SMART business objectives.
- Lead the business development and marketing team of the company towards the achievement of the company’s vision.
- Develop customized marketing plans for key business development relationships.
- Create internal asset plan required to deliver on Business Development relationships.
- Pro-active use of Real Estate analytics and tools for the creation of data and analytic assets that will serve to increase the efficacy of the partnerships, add-value to our partners and aid New Business in the pitching and negotiation of potential relationships.
- Form a close working relationship with other business units and departments within the company to ensure we deliver world-class value to our clients and business partners.
- Extend best-practices from Customer Acquisition team to partner channel.
- Pro-actively ideate on potential tactics/practices the company should develop that would make us the preferred and more valuable partner for real estate solutions.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Initiate compelling business cases for new initiatives.
- Ensure effective implementation of marketing strategies.
- Research and evaluate new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Design creative ways to optimize promotional activities.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs.
- Coordinate and work closely with the product development team.
- Develop and implement client contact and prospecting systems.
Experience and level:
- At least 10 years of experience with 3 years in a senior middle management position preferably in the Real Estate and construction sector or Mortgage Bank in a similar result oriented business development role.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required and a professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing or similar will be an advantage.
- Off plan sales and brand development experience will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.