MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting – Our client, a leading engineering company with specialization in telecommunications, power & technology infrastructure products, manufacturing & global supply, is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- Project Rollout Supervisor (Planner)
- Operations & Maintenance Patrolling Supervisor- Site Security
- Operations & Maintenance Manager, Site Security
- Project Field Coordinator (Implementation)
- Project Manager, Implementation
- Operations & Maintenance Officer- Fuel Technician
- Operations & Maintenance Community Supervisor, Site Security
- Project Coordinators, Audit and Survey- Electrical Works
Project Rollout Supervisor (Planner) Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
Job Title: Project Rollout Supervisor (Planner)
Role and Responsibilities
- Plans and designs the work schedule for his assigned project in coordination with the Projects Manager.
- Supervises all works related to his/her assigned projects(s) and ensures that they are executed in accordance with Client’s specifications
- Identifies and recommends sub-contractors to the Projects Manager for his/her assigned sites
- Directs and manages all sub-contractors working on his/her assigned sites
- Directs and manages all the company’s Projects coordinators assigned to him/her
- Coaches and develops Projects Coordinators assigned to him/her
- Undertakes visits to his/her assigned sites to verify the site progress and provide necessary inputs when needed.
- Explains and trains Projects Coordinators on the company’s reporting formats, and ensures the implementation and flow of these reports
- Complies all received Daily Reports from Projects coordinators and reports on daily basis to the Projects Manager using the company’s reporting formats and procedures
- Coordinates efforts with all sections of the company (Logistics & Procurement, HR and Accounts) as per the company’s internal procedures
- Coordinates efforts with the Client’s Site Representative(s) to ensure an efficient roll-out of the sites’ work
- Supervises the handover process of his/her assigned sites
- Supervises and follows up on all documentation related to the project
QMS/OH&S Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all projects activities adhere to all OH&S and QMS standards.
- Be responsible for the application, compliance and regular updating of the security plan in place both by the local team and by visitors.
- Ensures visitors receive a proper security and context briefing and monitors the security adherence.
- Provides the general coordination with security-related feedback and systematically report in writing any security incident involving the teams.
- Follows all policies and procedures for monitoring, testing product availability, and incident management.
- Ensure the implementation and follows the policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Proactively reviews processes, documentation and procedures to keep updated on operational activities.
- Prepares and distributes a variety of reports as requested by Manager or Head.
- Ensures that adequate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is used by both the company’s teams and subcontractors.
- Inspects all PPE prior to its use.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE
- Requests for the replacement of PPE’S when required.
- Investigates accidents, incidents, and hazards and implements the necessary corrective and preventive actions to mitigate incidents, accidents and hazards.
- Recommend and provides training to enhance the OHSAS Knowledge and competence.
- Conducts regular site inspection whenever he/she visits the site.
- Checks, Inspects and reports hazards to manager
- Identifies existing and potential hazards.
- Monitors hazard controls( PPE, engineering controls, policies, procedures)
- Recommends corrective actions.
- B.Sc. in Civil/Electrical/Telecom Engineering
- 5-7 years experience in similar field
- Experience in the Telecomm field preferable
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Projects
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.