Saro Lifecare is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Mechanical & Pneumatic Systems Technician
Job Location: Ibadan
- Min. Qualification: B.Tech / HND Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics
- Required Age:30 -35 years
Years of Experience: 3-5years.
Other Requirements: Must Have Experience & Competencies
- Advanced Mastery, Technical Skills & Experience on Mechanical and Pneumatic Systems.
- Very good related Electromechanical, Electrical/Electronic skills & experience.
- Significant Experience in Industrial, Manufacturing operational setting, handling and maintaining machines, would be a major advantage.
- Candidates who do not have this primary experience requirements, need not apply.
- Good Team working, & People relationship skills.
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Quality Focus
- Applicant must be resident in Ibadan
- Good Problem Solving Skills and a creative approach for new ideas.
- A good level of computer literacy.
- Ability to Prioritize and Plan effectively
Job Specification(s): Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for all mechanical, electromechanical & pneumatic works such as installation, maintenance, repair of all machines.
- Responsible for all related electrical/electronic works such as installation, maintenance, repair of all machines.
- Engineering Initiatives & innovations for machine and mechanized operation problem solving.
- Assist in other engineering related matters.
- Operating and monitoring the utility appliances such as compressor, generator, & water treatment plant etc.
- Vendor accreditation, liaison, sourcing and procurement of machine engineering spare parts, utility service as PHCN, Borehole installation & maintenance.
- Overseeing the operation, maintenance and repair of equipment as forklifts, compressors and generator.
- Prevents Machine /Equipment breakdown by establishing and coordinating the periodic maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines/ equipment in good working conditions to avoid downtimes.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated report
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, Pneumatics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Recommend modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Ensure a safe machine operation both to the machinery and personnel
- Providing & documentation of machine maintenance records, information on the engineering activities & reports.
Apply Before: 28th October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically using their Location and Position applied for as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]