ABB is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Project Sourcing Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: To be considered for the role, you need to have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management
Years of Experience: At least 3 years experience in project sourcing , Supply Chain Management.
- Other Requirements:
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- You must have a customer service and results oriented and mindset.
- Has a strong negotiation management experience with SCM contract, finance and legal knowledge is preferred.
- ABB Control Technologies provide the systems, products and software necessary for integrating ABB’s automation and power offerings.
- We are looking for a Sourcing Engineer to join the team and makes contribution to the procurement activities in cost, budget and supply quality.
You will report to the Operations Manager, your responsibilities are not limited to, but include the following :
- Formalize the sourcing plan according to FCM including T&C review with key equipment supplier and Supplier qualification and aligns project supply chain activities with organization supply chain management
- Apply project procurement procedures and plans and ensures appropriate implementation and compliance by the procurement team.
- Monitor the project procurement status and updates ABB project management Supply Chain management
- Document general and special conditions for use on all project purchase documents, project procurement procedures, and project procurement plans and ensures compliance.
- Collaborates with project team on supplier identification and selection
- Project procurement and planning which includes developing, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, and budgeting for submission to the Supply Management
- Work with project manager to develop project procurement plan and execute the procurement plan, include sourcing & negotiation, T& C sign off with supplier, pricing bench marking.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply