USAID is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Technical Lead/Management Information Systems Senior
- Program Associate
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management Advisor, Malaria
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management Advisor
Technical Lead/Management Information Systems Senior Job Vacancy at USAID
Job Title: Technical Lead/Management Information Systems Senior
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- This position will provide technical leadership and coordination for all Management Information Systems (MIS) projects and activities, across all task orders in Global Health Supply Chain
- Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) Nigeria. The position will be the primary point of contact for GHSC-PSM Nigeria on MIS and related tasks.
- Lead the design, implementation and documentation for MIS and related projects / activities.
- Evaluate available technologies and recommend the most suitable option that will support the MIS activity for the GHSC-PSM project.
- Facilitate user requirements definition and documentation meetings / workshops
- Develop implementation strategies for MIS activities / projects
- Establish required documentation for MIS Project.
- Ensure that all PSM Nigeria MIS implementations are in compliance with USAID requirements.
- Lead the assessment/evaluation of MIS activities / projects
- Support the development and deployment of appropriate MIS applications for use by the PSM Nigeria program, the funders and other relevant partners
- Lead training and capacity development activities for MIS applications users
- Serve as the POC and representative of GHSC-PSM Nigeria on MIS issues
- Lead the administration and management of GHSC-PSM MIS platform
- Support data analysis and dissemination available data to inform project management.
- Lead the analysis and periodic sharing of information for decision making by relevant stakeholders.
- Supervise a team of MIS advisors to ensure timely achievement of project deliverables.
Technical Skills and knowledge required:
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office programs is a requirement.
- Knowledge of data management processes and tools, including web-based database systems is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems related problems and maintain security of the systems
- Proficiency in working with the office applications, ERP software, communications systems.
- Good project management skills
- Familiarity with USG requirements for MIS project development and implementation
- Experienced in USG funded managing information systems projects Knowledge of public health programs, strategies. methods, processes and techniques is required.
- Strong skills in project monitoring, interpretation and evaluation of data are required. Strong oral and written communications skills are required.
- Ability to facilitate training / workshops and present technical and strategic Information data in a clear and concise manner to audiences with varying degrees of knowledge/experience in MIS.
- Ability to lead a team, and coordinate across different teams.
Applicants for these positions should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Master degree in Management Information Systems, Information Communications Technology or a related field.
- Professional Certifications related to setting information management systems.
- At least 5 years of work experience in setting up and managing ICT-based knowledge and information management systems
- At least 3 years experience in training and mentoring staff in ICT particularly developing countries.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resumes and contact information for at least three professional references to: [email protected] clearly indicating in the subject line the position desired.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position or PREVIOUS to access the previous vacant position.