Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- 2017 Internship – Wealth Management
- 2017 International Graduate Programme – Financial Markets
- 2017 International Graduate Programme – Retail Banking
- 2017 International Graduate Programme – Wealth Management
- 2017 Internship – Corporate & Institutional Banking Clients & Corporate Finance
- 2017 Internship – Financial Markets
2017 Internship – Wealth Management Job Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Job Title: 2017 Internship – Wealth Management
Ref No: INWMNG17
- Our Internships give you the chance to learn and experience the culture of Standard Chartered across Asia, Africa and the Middle East, as well as our London and New York offices. An Internship allows you to get to know your strengths and discover what you are passionate about, all of which helps when it comes to making career choices in your final year.
- Our Internships are typically two months in length. As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to perform real work, to build up your experience and to build your professional network. Along the way, you will develop valuable skills and experience, and benefit from the close support and guidance provided by our senior staff and former Interns and Graduates.
- At the end of our internships, high performers can secure places on our International Graduate Programme.
Are you 100% sure?
- We only allow one application per candidate per season so think about it carefully before you hit submit.
- Our system regularly checks for multiple applications using all of the data and system information provided during the application process.
- We will only ever recognise your first application any subsequent applications will be deleted.
Are you Eligible?
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying.
- That means you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.