Ethiopian Airlines is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Command Captain (Boeing 737 NG)
- Command Captain for Boeing 777/787
- Command Captain for Boeing 757/767
- Command Captain for Boeing Q-400
Command Captain (Boeing 737 NG) Job Vacancy at Ethiopian Airlines
Job Title: Command Captain for Boeing 737 NG
Term: One year and subject to extension
- Must hold a current and valid JAA/FAA or ICAO ATPL/CPL
- A current B737NG type rating
- Age: Not more than 60 years old
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within three months of their last proficiency check.
- They must have two years valid passport, current and valid medical, no history of accidents or incidents and must have excellent standard of English language.
Minimum Flight time:
- 3500 hours jet time
- 2500 hours Pilot in command on jet aircraft
- Command time in excess of 500 hours on B737NG
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s along with scanned copy of their substantial documents including but not limited to valid Medical Certificate, valid ATPL/CPL, log book copy that can show total flight hours, license authentication letter from the respective country’s Civil Aviation Authority and also download and fill in the Application Form below and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.