Customer Contact Solutions Nig. Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agents
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A graduate
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
- Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
- Effective and professional Brand cross-selling of company products & services
- Minor Technical Troubleshooting &gathering information from clients to identify root causes of their issues or dissatisfaction. Proffering appropriate causes of action to ensure the result is a win-win and document the interaction through CRM or contact tracking.
- Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Make use of the Customer Service Professional (CSP) behavioral pattern to give an indelible customer experience
- Deliver world class customer service by cross-selling with vibrancy and personal confidence
- Meet or exceed monthly performance goals including quality, adherence, sales target and others
- Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer
- Manage daily customer requests and inquiries during contact, ensuring issues are appropriate, accurately and promptly escalated to Supervisors for further escalation for resolution.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Call Centre Management. These instructions would be reasonable and aligned to the Organization’s objectives.
N40,000 per month (equal growth opportunities after 3 months)
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Application for Call Center Agent“.
- We try to view all applicants prior to shortlisting, however, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Assessment will include: written assessment, group sessions/face-to-face interview