Etisalat is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below:
- Manager, Consumer Research
- Specialist, Treasury & Corporate Finance
Manager, Consumer Research Job Vacancy at Etisalat
Job Title: Manager, Consumer Research
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage all primary and secondary research activities to deliver market insights for effective decision-making
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and monitor tactical studies related to brand health checks, market segmentation, customer satisfaction studies, mystery shopping, network quality check, retail audits and other ad-hoc studies.
- Provide clear direction, set targets, prioritize tasks and assign responsibilities to each member of the EMTS market research team.
- Assist in implementing the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Market Strategy, Pricing & Insight.
- Prepare and implement an annual research plan aimed at conducting market research activities to provide accurate and timely information on consumer trends/patterns/preferences.
- Set research guidelines in compliance with tested leading practices.
- Define the research methodologies and instruments to be used for each research project.
- Review questionnaires, moderator guides and other research tools and ensure compliance with tested leading practices.
- Conduct spot checks on all field research projects (especially those conducted by third-party market research companies) to validate findings and ensure data integrity.
- Review proposals and conduct selection of third-party market research companies.
- Liaise with research agencies and ensure proper communication of survey objectives to them.
- Interpret research findings and distil key highlights from survey results. Present research findings to user departments/divisions/units as required.
- Conduct regular reviews of all data sources and suppliers to ensure quality control.
- First degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role in a FMCG, research or telecoms sectors
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
NB: On the proceeding page, click (New Jobs (Last 7 days))
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.