BATN is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Trainee (Contract)
Job Location: Ibadan
- National Technical Certificate (NTC) or Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) issued by the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB
- Technicians Certificate (or its equivalent) issued by City & Guilds of London with qualifications in Engineering & Transport and Processes & Manufacturing.
- OND in Mechanical, Electrical or related course (Must have completed Industrial Attachment)
Years of Experience: Not Specified
Related fields of study:
- Vocational studies in Automotive, Electrical & Electronic, Production and Maintenance, Metals & fabricated metal products
- Vocational studies in electrical and electronics installation and in Maintenance Practice
- All enrolled trainees will receive a monthly allowance to cover incidental expenses throughout the duration of the programme. Students will also benefit from the company’s canteen services as well as medical services at the company’s clinic.
- Manufacturing and Engineering continues to be the bedrock of a developing economy and as part of our commitment to developing technical skills, we are seeking applicants into our Technical Trainee Programme.
- The Programme is a 12 months’ technical skills learning opportunity targeted at passionate, young and talented individuals with the required potential to deliver on business goals.
- It has also been designed to build technical capabilities and competencies relevant to the Manufacturing Industry driven by a performance learning approach.
- Continuous assessment and appraisal of trainees will take place during the period of training and on successful completion of the training programme, a certificate of participation will be awarded.
- BAT is not obliged to provide employment to trainees on successful completion of the programme; however trainees will be kept in a pool for future employment when the opportunity presents itself.
Apply Before: 12th October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online