Microsoft is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Services Account Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Degree in BA or B.Sc.
Years of Experience: 5+ years of experience in solution sales.
Other Requirements: Knowledge & Capabilities:
- Executes recognized sales strategies and processes including: account planning; pipeline & opportunity management & forecasting; & deal strategy, close planning & stakeholder management
- Understands market-specifics for at least 1 sector/industry
Skills & Competencies:
- Delivers value in Customer relationships, based on customer business outcomes and priorities
- Demonstrates listening and consultative role-modelling using story-telling
- Proactively seeks and leverages diverse organizational perspectives to bring together creative, relevant customer solutions that drive business impact.
- Creates, and sustains partnerships and virtual teams with other Microsoft and Partner stakeholder groups to provide value for customers.
- Builds and sustains long-term and profitable customer relationships, successfully balancing customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Develops strong relationships with Business Decision Makers and Technical Decision Makers throughout the customer’s organization
- Communicates clearly and persuasively.
- Ensures proactive customer planning, championing the importance of joint planning both internally (across the internal virtual sales teams) and with the customer
- Leverages business model, industry and vertical expertise to create plans and solutions
- The Services Account Executive (AE) is a trusted advisor to Microsoft’s Enterprise customers.
- Understand and anticipate your customer’s business needs, and offer the right Microsoft solutions to meet those needs.
- Orchestrate the Microsoft virtual team, including partners where appropriate, that supports you in selling and supporting your customer(s).
- Meet your revenue and priority targets, maintaining a healthy pipeline to ensure appropriate velocity and coverage to meet quota, and providing accurate forecasts.
- Demonstrate the business value of Microsoft solutions within your customer(s), focusing on how we can help them achieve their desired business outcomes, enabled by digital transformation
- Ensure that your customers are using and/or consuming the Microsoft services and products they have purchased.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply