Nampak Cartons is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Job Location: Oyo
Educational Qualification: B.Sc or HND with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Printing Technology or other relevant disciplines.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 4 years work experience operating Bobst gravure machines or similar machines.
- Have a CAN DO Attitude, commercial orientation and a broad understanding of business issues.
- Mechanical experience will be of added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relationship and analytical skills, high level of accuracy and ability to pay attention to details.
- The successful candidate will report to the Production Manager. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Operates of an 8-colour gravure printing press
- Assists during planned maintenance of the press and other equipment
- Inspects printed products to ensure conformity with customer’s specifications and quality standards.
- Maintains an acceptable level of unavoidable waste
- Controls Ink viscosity during production
- Setup Doctor Blade and maintenance
- Accounts for all raw materials issued for production
- Responsible for the activities of crew members on shift
- Undertakes any other responsibility as may be assigned from time to time.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified applicants should send their Cvs to [email protected]