Jireh Doo Foundation (JDF) seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Project Manager
- Finance Officer
- Project /Logistics Officer
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management Officer
Project Manager Job Vacancy at Jireh Doo Foundation (JDF)
Job Title: Project Manager
- The role is responsible for delivery of the iCCM project; planning for activities, finalization of programme reports and ensuring ICCM activities are implemented in accordance with agreed standards and budgets.
- S/he will work in close collaboration and coordination with the State Ministry of Health and Christian Aid State Programme Coordinator.
- The role will be responsible for timely project delivery, within approved budget and in compliance with standard protocols, policies and guidelines as prescribed by the Federal Ministry of Health (FMoH).
- The role will build and manage strong relationships developed through effective communication between organization, partners (donors and funders) and other stakeholders in the state.
- The role will ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures including reporting requirements and contribution made to other team members in the development and implementation of community based volunteers’ capacity development and training.
- The role will ensure efficient management of all project activities to ensure effective service delivery in the supported communities and health facilities through availability of health commodities, proper utilization and timely reporting.
- The role will line manage project officers, logistics officer and M&E Officer.
- Degree in Basic Health or any related field. S/he must have at least 3 years’ experience of working with an indigenous or international NGO and strengthening health system.
- Extensive understanding of the national response to health care delivery and broader health policies, integrated community case management of childhood illnesses and maternal health.
- Knowledge and competency in gender-sensitive and inclusive programming
- Experience of managing donor-funded projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate project progress reports to a wide audience
- English fluency and ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Local language knowledge a plus.
- Familiarity with iCCM national guidelines desirable.
- Skills and experience in state and local advocacy and lobbying processes
- Familiarity with Donor and reporting requirements
- Experience working with government institutions and agencies in Nigeria
- Remains energized and focused in the face of ambiguity, change or strenuous demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate and work well in a team
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position as subject of the mail.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.