GTN is currently recruiting for a reputable Financial Institution in Nigeria:
- Group Head, Commercial Banking
- Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
- Head, Transaction Banking (Commercial)
- Head, Debit Cards (Commercial)
- Head, Mobile Banking (Commercial)
Group Head, Commercial Banking Job Vacancy at GTN
Job Level: Group Head, Commercial Banking
Job Type: Full-Time
- A reputable Financial Institution is in need of the Group Head, to ensure customer satisfaction and drive business development for the group. As the Group Head, you will ensure a healthy balance sheet in order to achieve/exceed set PBT for the group. You will be reporting to the Divisional Head Commercial Banking.
Please note the following details as it relates to the job role:
- Provide overall leadership/direction and continually enhance team performance in various Hubs within the group to achieve quality customer service delivery
- Mobilize revenue for the Group
- Coordinate execution of sales plan by customer segment and product for the group
- Manage the Group sales pipeline deals and identify additional methods of improving performance.
- Manage the Groups’ sales KPI and coordinate sales staff in various hubs with respective tasks, responsibilities and target allocations.
- Approve some loans and advances (within the approved limit) based on appraisal recommendation.
- Ensure effective/efficient implementation of bank wide policies with respect to the group operations.
- Responsible for the recruitment of key staff within the various Hubs in the group, in accordance with the Banks’ recruitment policy.
- To monitor levels of performance of each Hub and identify areas that could be improved and to act in this direction.
- To assist and provide training for the Group in sales.
- To organize review sessions to improve communication and share information and ideas in order to maintain a high level of activity.
- Motivating the various Hubs to achieve the groups’ financial targets and KPI
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- A First degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be added advantage
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in a bank/financial institution with the last 3 in upper management
- Membership of CIBM (student, Associate, Honorary)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Good managerial, leadership and administrative abilities
- Good organization, coordinating and team building skill
- Must be self solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Ability to work under pressure and complex problem resolution.
- Good communication skill
- Good knowledge in business development (Retail, Commercial, Public sector and Corporate)
- Good financial analysis and analytical skills.
- Computer appreciation/data entry (word-processing/ spreadsheet/presentation).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Applicants should send cover letter and a well documented CV to the email address, with the subject of email stating what role you are applying for.
Applications are to be Forwarded to: Adenodia.email@example.com
Application deadline: 23-10-2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.