Citibank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Transaction SVS Representative 4
- Transaction Svs. Sr Supervisor
Transaction SVS Representative 4 Job Vacancy at Citibank Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Transaction SVS Representative 4
Job ID: 16062229
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
- Trade customers require constant updates on their transactions. They also wish to be promptly advised of changing regulations and its impact on their business.
- Trade transaction service representative is to ensure regular feedbacks is provided to trade customers, attend promptly to their inquiries and complaints and provide periodic reports of their outstanding trade transactions such as letters of credit, bills for collections and invisibles.
Following are key responsibilities of Trade Transaction SVs. Representative:
- Maintain regular proactive calls with managed clients for Nigeria Trade Operations.
- Manage day-to-day senior client contact and handling of client issues with proactive follow up with the respective Operations; Sales; Product Management teams.
- Maintain day-to-day supervision and measurement of processing performed by TCS in relation to the end-to-end processing of transactions for Trade clients.
- Place a high emphasis on controls.
- Maintain structured reporting of all inquiries and investigations handled for all managed clients on the Tracking Systems.
- Root cause analysis to be performed on all inquiries and investigations for managed clients to determine how we can further reduce the number of routine queries via automation and process enhancements.
- Develop and review metrics, and monitor mechanisms to fully gauge the health of managed clients.
- Review need for and implement Structured Standardised MIS and Scorecard reporting for distribution to managed clients for Nigeria Trade Operations.
- Implementation of Quarterly Client Service Reviews with focus on individual client scorecards.
- Monitoring of Service Levels for all managed clients to ensure Service Level Agreements are adhered to and client expectations are exceeded.
- New Client on-boarding and management. Work in partnership with Sales; Product and Technical Partners.
- Maintain pristine controls for all aspects of the TSP function to ensure effective risk management.
- Maintain active engagement with Product, Sales and Coverage partners in relation to new customer requirements for increased revenue generation.
- Improve overall relations with our client base providing clients with one to one support tailored to their specific business and requirements thus facilitating improved feedback on client reviews and surveys.
- Liaise with EMEA Trade where applicable to provide our clients with a “best in class” service through streamlined operations delivery, innovative client solutions, clear, concise and timely responses to queries, Trade related issues and timely escalation of any issues to Operations managers.
- Provide awareness to all managed clients of tools available to them to facilitate Trade transactions.
- Handling escalations – escalate customer feedback, processing delays and errors appropriately.
- First University degree from a good-rated school preferred.
- 1-2 years Trade Finance experience within a banking environment would be preferable.
- 2-5 years experience in a customer service type role in Trade Ops is essential.
- Good Macro knowledge of trade flows would be desirable.
- Fluent in English language (written and verbal).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all organisational levels.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and packages.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Excellent customer service skills – ability to empathise with customers.
- Execution ability.
- Ability to work well within team environment displaying willingness to help colleagues when required.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.