Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Superintendent Engineer Mechanical
- Superintendent Engineer E & I
- Superintendent Engineer Propulsion (Mech + Controls)
Superintendent Engineer Mechanical Job Vacancy at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Superintendent Engineer Mechanical
- Field Service is one of six core processes of the Services business together with Sales & Marketing, Project & Contract Management, Technical Service, Parts and Customer Assistance.
- The purpose of the Field Service Process is to ensure that the customer’s investment is productive throughout the life cycle of its installation by providing added value through operational support, enhancements and services.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on equipment families according to customer requirements as well as quality, health, safety and environmental and cost targets.
- Have broad knowledge of Wärtsilä equipment families.
- Proactively advice and promote available products and solutions to customers.
- Tactical: Specify new products, processes, standards based on organization strategy or set short- to mid -term operational plans.
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on equipment families.
- May act as system commissioning engineer and may lead the related commissioning activities.
- May lead and manage assigned team and related activities during the work execution.
- Interact with customers during the work execution (e.g. conducting introduction meeting).
- Perform internal and external progress status of the assigned work.
- Create the Service Work Reports.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wartsila Quality
- Engine building/overhauls skill.
- UNIC/WECS Skills.
- Component failure/root cause analysis.
- Commissioning skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Team Leadership.
- Coaching and Mentoring. BSc/MSc in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field. Minimum of 10 years Overhauls experience in Various Wartsila Product portfolios such as:
- Commissioning experience.
- Advanced Engine Troubleshooting experience.
- WECS/UNIC experience.
- Experience in other OEM products will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.