Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Project – Ware House Officer
- Assistant General Manager- Finance
- Procurement Manager
- Front Office Representative
- AC Technician
Project – Ware House Officer Job Vacancy at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Job Title: Project – Ware House Officer
- Project – Warehouse to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- He/she will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Ultimately, he/she should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of B.Sc. or equivalent in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4years’ experience in a manufacturing, warehousing, supply chain management environment/role.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.