EarthStream is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: A graduate
Years of Experience: Not Specified
Job Specification(s): Sales:
- · Generate and respond to sales leads – KPI 20/30 per month for new leads/meetings.
- · Acquire new business partners to grow revenue.
- · Own two vertical initiatives per annum and become a though leader in the industry.
- · Be active on social media for – Linked In, Twitter, etc.
- · Setup business partner meetings to establish growth procedures.
- · Manage partner opportunities from inception to completion.
- · Support the Business Partners as requested
- · Assist with customer briefings & sales readiness around the relevant products.
- · Setup site visits to meet with existing and potential customers.
- · Develop understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs.
- · Apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- · Be the expert in understanding technical / functional capabilities of ERP products.
- · Respond to quotation requests and assist with sales proposals.
- · Eliminate existing or outstanding sales issues by troubleshooting and problem solving.
- · Consult with inside sales team and monitor sales life cycles until completed.
- · Managing own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
- · Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- · Meet sales targets and sales performace KPI’s as prescribed by SVP Sales.
- · Support vertical and horizontal marketing initiatives.
- · Examine the needs of the primary regions through market studies, internet, magazine articles, customer interaction and other external sources.
- · Representation at events and select sales and partner situations such as road shows, trade fares, end user events, and sales calls etc.
- · Generate effective market introduction for new products and cross selling to existing customers.
- · Follow marketing drives and promote them to partners and end users via emails, telephone follow ups or direct meetings.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply