Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
- ICCM Specialist
- Technical Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation
- MEAL Assistant
- Technical Officer – Household Economic Strengthening and Food Security
- Program Assistant – Benue
- Finance and Compliance Assistant – Edo
- Program Assistant – Nassarawa
- Technical Advisor – HIV SMILE Project
- Technical Specialist/HIV Prevention, Care and Support (SMILE)
- Team Lead – Agricultural Livelihoods
- Program Manager II – WASH and Shelter
- Finance and Compliance Assistant – Nassarawa
ICCM Specialist Job Vacancy at Catholic Relief Services
Job Title: ICCM Specialist
Location: FCT, Abuja
Position Band: D-1
Reports To: Head of Unit Health Systems Strengthening
- The Integrated Community Case Management (ICCM) Specialist will serve as CRS’s primarily technical representative on this multi-organization project.
- Specifically, the ICCM Specialist will support the project team in increasing access to appropriate treatment of malaria, pneumonia and diarrhea by 50% from 2015 levels in selected local government areas through the ICCM approach.
- This includes support for scaling up Nigeria’s ICCM strategy implementation through private patent medicine vendors and community health extension workers.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- M.D/MBBS OR post graduate degree in Health Management or Public Health required with significant field experience in Nigeria in clinical and/or community-based malaria prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- At least 8 years of post NYSC relevant experience in public health with a strong preference for candidates with at least 5 years’ experience in malaria programming, including integrated community case management, is required.
- At least 3 years’ experience working child health project that included iCCM strategy is required at the field level.
- Proven experience in collaborating with, and providing technical assistance, to NMEP and to partner organizations.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently and ability to transfer knowledge through formal and informal training.
- Experience with, and a demonstrated commitment to, community-based approach to development.
- Experience with USAID donor funding requirements a plus.
- Ability to interface with multiple stakeholders, representatives, and partners in a professional manner on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent analytical and information seeking skills, good decision-making skills.
- Experience with participatory planning and evaluation methods preferred.
- Commitment to gender responsive/transformative programming
- Strong inter-personal and public relations skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel regularly and at short notices.
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “Application Form Below” and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: NG_HR@global.crs.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.