Merit Telecoms is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant/ Corporate Communications Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. in any Social Science LL.B. or any other related course.
Years of Experience: 2-3 years’ experience.
Other Requirements: Skills:
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- A good thinker
- Possess good interpersonal and organizational skill
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- A very fast learner
- Creative and innovative skills
- Desktop publishing application
- MS Office Suite (MS word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Perform top level administrative duties in support of the CEO- including making travel arrangements, scheduling a high volume of meetings and appointment as well as managing an ever-changing business/personal Outlook calendar, and managing complex schedules.
- With an understanding of business protocols associated with CEO’s clients and business associates, effectively interact with senior management on behalf of the CEO
- Draft the CEO’s correspondence based on a general outline of points, and prepare PowerPoint and other presentations as needed.
- Organize and manage documents using various software programs.
- Screen all phone calls to the CEO’s office and exercise sound judgment in determining whether to contact the caller to the CEO, take a message, or refer the matter to another company contact.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate on-site and off-site executive meetings and functions, such as Monthly, Quarterly and Bi-annual Senior Executive meetings.
- Screen multiple requests for meetings with the CEO and utilize sound judgments in managing priorities of requests based on importance and urgency.
Specific Job Roles
- To institute and manage corporate communicate strategy
- To build a unique culture in line with MERIT vision
- To continually improve MERIT branding/imaging
- Website development and update
- Fund raising/charitable activities
- Publications and promotional materials MERIT and its products
- Corporate social responsibility
- Support to other departments in their promotional efforts
- To maintain liaison with external media houses
- Public and media relations
- Stakeholder/ management relations
- Special events management (team building/Staff parties etc)
- Participation in Local, National & International conference
Apply Before: 5th October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org