Coca-Cola is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobility Consultant, Africa
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Social Sciences, Finance or a related field or equivalent related work experience
Years of Experience: (5-7 Years):
- Full End to End lifecycle management of international assignees gained in a complex international corporate environment over a number of years; or
Exposure to mobility possibly gained through partnership in a deep technical role with extensive knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Reward systems
- International Benefits Consulting
- Talent Management
Other Requirements: Cultural Diversity:
- Business Level English language oral and written communication fluency essential. Second language desirable.
- Cross Cultural Sensitivity.
- Cost projections, due diligence of assignment set up, analysis of Expat moves against Talent data to see impact, loss rate etc, vendor performance
Judgement and Decision Making
- Being able to effectively build relationships and influence senior level managers and vendors
- Excellent listening and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Focus on timely and consistent execution
- Ability to work in a virtual working environment, fully utilising technology and communication tools
- Effective at contracting and consulting with clients and HR colleagues
- Project management skills
- Process improvement mindset and delivery
- Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines
- Being a change agent.-ability to live with and manage ambiguity.
- Curiosity and continuous learning mindset
- Continuous networking with colleagues and clients.
- Office Based Working Environment -Health and Safety requirements must be observed and applied.
- 10% within Groups and for Corporate meetings.
- The Mobility Consultant role is designed to serve as the one point of contact for all business mobility needs with a regional focus across – NAG, LAG, Eurasia, Africa, Europe, Pacific or BIG.
- These roles have an understanding of the talent management strategy for the Company and ensures that we align talent strategy with the mobility packages we offer, as well as primary responsibility for the due diligence process for mobile assignments. In addition, the key responsibilities for this position include the preparation and/or review of related cost projections, assignee illustrations and LOU’s for each assignment to ensure quality, consistency and compliance with the Global Mobility policy.
- The expectation for a Global Consultant is to provide mobility process business support from consulting with hiring managers in planning for a global assignment, to executing the assignment documentation and ensuring the supporting data is captured accurately and delivered to all downstream processes that need those results, and serving as the point of contact for business based issues or exception requests from assignees that are supported by the business.
Function Specific Activities:
- Develop recommendations for international assignees’ employment, compensation packages and relocation through consultation with managers to understand the purpose and long-term implications for the business and the associate on the assignment. Coordinate the cost projections, package arrangements, total compensation and relocation budget.
- Act as the one point of contact for managers on mobility policies, plans, programs, practices, processes, and tools (e.g., LOUs documenting compensation, benefits, allowances, services) to ensure understanding of the process, policies and packages. Provide strategic information and insights on mobility population to business as required. 30%
- Evaluate individual mobile employee issues that require special handling and recommend appropriate resolutions including policy exceptions (e.g., stock options, benefits) for business approval. 10%
- Implement employment arrangements to facilitate the global mobility of associates throughout the system to and from bottlers, joint ventures, and other operations. 10%
- Engages subject matter expertise (e.g. Tax, Benefits) as appropriate to address needs of individual global assignments. Ensure all supporting data is accurately captured and delivered to all downstream processes that need those results. (LOUs, Payroll, CAF, Tax Delivery). Responsible for meeting critical metrics for the business and that LOUs are delivered timely and accurately. 50%
Organization Impact/ Influence:
- BUs within a group. Negotiation, influencing and analytical skills are key as is the ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels
Related Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Continuous Improvement Mindset and willingness to change.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Shares and adopts ideas in and outside the Company; leverages insights to inform actions or gain support.
- Develops and inspires others: Set and achieves goals. Customer focused and action orientated
- Lives the Values: Demonstrated the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company. Collaborative in approach.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Meets critical objectives whilst considering the impact on those activities on longer term goals; translates strategic direction into personal actions / plan.
- Delivers Results: Takes accountability, ensuring productive, efficient executions against priorities; sets ambitious yet realistic goals and removes obstacles to ensure high quality results. Analytical problem solver, customer service orientation, effective communication and negotiation
- Communication: Develops open, effective communication practices across the organization to improve individual and business achievement and performance i.e. demonstrates effectiveness in written and verbal communication.
- Develops and reinforces clear, consistent key messages. Seeks input from key stakeholder audiences. Shares information openly and honestly and facilitates dialogue. Incorporate research into planning decisions.
- Monitors customer satisfaction; ensures the ‘voice of customer’ is understood by the HR team. Gains respect of customers through consistently engaging them around relevant issues and meeting commitments
- Measurement & Evaluation: knowledge of measurement and evaluations methodology and ability to design measurement and evaluation systems that monitor the impact tools, processes or interventions have on people performance
- Needs Assessment: Knowledge of procedures used to assess information needs; includes ability to assess information needs and evaluate effectiveness against KO standards
- Vendor management: The ability to evaluate and ensure that vendor performance meets or exceeds defined performance standards and adheres to overall company policies and procedures
- Consulting: helps customers solve business problems through diagnostic thinking, effective questions and creative thinking. Manages expectations and builds strong collaborative win-win relationships with partners to deliver key goals i.e. gathers appropriate information through skilful questioning and listening.
- Helps customers identify the right solutions to business problems and change management challenges. Contracts specific deliverables and deadlines with internal clients, based on effective diagnostic studies. Manages client expectations effectively
- Customer Focus: Focuses on understanding the requirements of customers.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with customers by gaining their trust and respect and by leading customers to new insights and perspectives i.e. collaborates with the customer to identify and maintain focus on their needs. Delivers on all commitments in a timely manner.
Apply Before: 14th October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply