Action Against Hunger | ACF-International is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Complaints Response Mechanism Assistant
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Data Assistant
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
- Infant And Young Child Feeding Technical Advisor
Complaints Response Mechanism Assistant Job Vacancy at Action Against Hunger
Job Title: Complaints Response Mechanism Assistant
Location: Monguno, Borno State
- CRM Assistant is responsible for ensuring mechanisms are in place in all Action Against Hunger programmes to strengthen the quality and accountability of emergency response under direct management of the CRM Officer and M&E DPM.
- He/she will be responsible for upholding the organisation commitments towards Humanitarian Accountability Partnership (HAP) standards especially in regards to information sharing, beneficiaries’ participation, complaints and response mechanism.
- CRM Assistant will be the primary support person to the CRM Officer, will build capacity, monitor AAH performance against 2010 HAP standard, and, crucially, will, in the first instance be the first point of contact for beneficiary complaints.
- Establishment and management of the Feedback Mechanism for all ACF humanitarian projects.
- Management of the hotline system.
- Reporting and Referrals.
- Represent ACF externally in relevant forums and working groups at State level.
- Bachelor degree in Management, Social Research, Development Studies or a related field.
- At least with 2 years relevant experience in developing and maintaining accountability and learning activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accountability especially feedback mechanisms concepts and international humanitarian quality standards.
- Fluency in English and local languages especially Hausa and Kanuri (both written and spoken skills).
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of HAP, Do No Harm and other relevant global standards.
- Experience of carrying out design and implementation of accountability and complaints reporting mechanisms in Nigeria.
- Experience of developing and/or managing complaints reporting mechanisms for cash transfer programme.
- Ethical, focused on treating complainants/ community fairly and culturally sensitive.
- Excellent computer skills especially developing databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local languages (Hausa and Kanuri).
- Sound analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in report writing.
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in handling feedback mechanism
- Previous experience of working with NGOs
- Proven interest & commitment to humanitarian and development principles and demonstrable understanding of conflict/post conflict development contexts.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope.
- Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.