Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Business Development Manager
- Management Information System Analyst
- Plant Manager
- Health Safety and Environment Coordinator
- Regional Sales Manager
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
Business Development Manager Job Vacancy at Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical people in the organizations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new enquiries for the business
- Manage the Sales & Business Development process / pipeline for business to ensure the Division achieves sales targets in all businesses.
- Ensure prequalification of the organization with existing and potential customers, to enable us to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities.
- To ensure that the enquiries are screened and to determine a sales strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis, and to ensure communication of customer needs and expectations .
- Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues.
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business. Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide opportunities for the Company.
- Liaison with Estimation, Finance and Corporate General Manager on submission of bid documents.
- Interact with General Managers to maintain relationships with customers during project execution, especially from the point of generating additional work orders.
- Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the organization to develop capability in areas to give us strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- 2- 5 years working experience.
N400,000 – 450,000
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.