JAGAL Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mason (631)
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Must possess a minimum of S.S.C.E
Years of Experience: 5 years industrial work experience.
- Trade test with industrial work experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Possess ability to use building tools, equipment and materials.
- Thorough knowledge of the occupation and ability to adhere to occupational hazards precautions.
Job Specification(s): Purpose/Role
- The principal responsibility of a mason is to ensure masonry works are carried out according to specifications: the right materials, tools and equipment are used for all masonry tools according to the supervisors’ specification.
Key Aims and Objectives
- Ensure that the supervisor’s work specifications are adhered to in all construction works.
- Inspection of repair work, projects, equipment and report to the supervisor.
- Give proper account of material stock in store /laydown and report to the supervisor.
- Should be able to execute levelling of concrete structures according to supervisor’s directive.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the supervisor in monitoring supply of materials to ensure that materials supplied are of high quality, for ensuring that works are completed in safe, proper and timely manner.
- Work closely with the iron bender and ensure that work is executed according to supervisor’s specification.
- Assist plumbers in masonry works where required i.e. hydrants, chambers, septic tanks, gutters culverts drains.
- Transfer materials, tools and equipment to sites where construction works are carried on.
- Perform other related duties
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply