Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Chief Internal Auditor
Chief Internal Auditor Job Vacancy at Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education
Job Title: Chief Internal Auditor
- The Chief Internal Auditor is the head of the Audit Department of the College and reports directly to the Provost.
- S/he will provide independent, objective assurance, advisory, and investigative services to assist the Provost and College Management in the effective discharge of their responsibilities.
- S/he will help the College Audit Department accomplish its goals and objectives through a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving risk management, control compliance, and ensuring strict adherence to financial regulations.
The Candidate Must:
- Possess a good Honours degree in Accounting, Economics, Financial Management or other related disciplines from recognized tertiary Institutions;
- Be a member of a professionally recognized Accounting body and must possess professional qualification(s) such as ICAN, ACMA, ACA, CPA, ACCA, ANAN;
- Have a minimum of Fifteen (15) years cognate experience and Five (5) of which must be in a tertiary institution; and
- Enjoy good physical and mental health.
- The candidate who must be between 50 and 55 years of age as at 2nd October, 2016 shall be a person of high integrity and possess strong moral character with excellent interpersonal relations.
- In addition, s/he must enjoy good health and be ICT compliant.
- S/he must be able to instill confidence in others and command the loyalty and respect of people.
- S/he must fully understand the complexity of a College of Education system and must be able to effectively utilize its material and human resources to attain an administrative system of global reckoning.
Terms of Appointment
- Appointment is for a single term of Five (5) years effective from the date of assumption of duty and on such other terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
- The salary is as applicable to similar positions in Colleges of Education in the Country and as may be determined by the Government of Lagos State and Council of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Twenty (20) copies of their Application letter, Curriculum vitae, Certificates and other relevant credentials which should contain among other things:
- Name in full (Surname first in block letters)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Name and Address/Phone Number of Next of Kin
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates and Qualification with Class of Degree obtained including membership/fellowship of relevant professional bodies, if any.
- Work experience including full details of former and present posts with dates
- List of Publications, if any.
- Other relevant activities outside employment
- Major professional achievements, contributions including awards received, if any.
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees. Each referee must be contacted by the applicant to forward directly to the Office of the Chairman of Council, a confidential report on the candidates character, academic and managerial competence, in an properly sealed envelope marked ‘Reference/Post of Chief Internal Auditor‘ at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Statement of Vision for the College for the next Five years and beyond. The statement must not be longer than 1000 words.
All Applications should be submitted under confidential cover and addressed to:
The Chairman, Governing Council,
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education
The sealed envelope containing the application of nomination materials should be marked Application/Post of Chief Internal Auditor at the top left hand corner and forwarded to reach the Chairman of Council.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 26th October, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.