Save the Children Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- M&E Assistant (PEI Programme)
- Routine Immunization Officer
- Programme Assistant (PEI Programme)
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Adviser
M&E Assistant (PEI Programme) Job Vacancy at Save the Children Nigeria
Job Title: M&E Assistants (PEI Programme)
Location: Katsina, Nigeria
- To provide support to PEI and RI programs supported by CGPP. Ensuring the reduction of non-compliance families in the communities where we are working.
- Participate in all the CGPP program activities within the communities and primary health centres. Efficiently keeps filing cabinet in order with proper archiving of documents.
- And help in ensuring the M&E component of the project are kept in accordance with SCI and CGPP recommendation
- Responsible for direct implementation of all the Immunization (Routine Immunization and SIAs)
- Assist in routine data collection for each project site in the programme
- Assist in collections and collations of reports from the field sites.
- Participate in monitoring and quality assurance spot checks on each project site.
- Assist the project M&E officer in development of case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project.
- Supervise data input into the data tools and processes for checking data quality with partners.
- Support the updating of indicators in the database to enable the fulfilment of reporting obligations to donors.
- Ensure regular update of central data and proper documentation of programme data, for easy access for learning.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested by Line Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Training in Child Health and Immunization activities
- Minimm of 2 – 3 years of practical experience of working in an Immunization programme.
- Good understanding of Immunization Indicators
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, Excel and Power Points, etc)
- Fluency in English and Hausa (Spoken and Written) – This is a Community-based Position
- Ability to build support from staff across teams and across members, and to build the capacity of others.
- Proven ability to coordinate effective resource allocation to ensure quality Immunization programmes.
- Sound strategic thinking and planning skills, including ability to think creatively and innovate and to set priorities, manageable work plans and evaluate progress.
- Strong communications skills (both written and verbal). The ability to analyse complex data and summarise it for a range of different audiences.
- Experience of working within budget constraints.
- Commitment to SCI’s mission, values and approach (includes child protection, equal opportunities and health and safety).
- Commitment to support cross organisational initiatives.
- Commitment to team working and understanding of how to contribute.
- Ability to operate within a predominantly administratively self-servicing environment.
Desirable / Qualifications:
- BA / BSc, HND or Equivalent in Public Health; Registered Nurse / Midwife, Community Health and Epidemiology.
- Minimum of 2 years’ practical experience with working in Immunization or Child Health related Project with local and or International NGOs
- Familiar with Immunization Indicators
- Ability to work in partnership with Government and Development partners
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within diversified and multicultural setting
- Independence, adaptability and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Note: For the purpose of this vacancy, qualified internal and Northern Nigerian indigenes are considered as first-tier candidates.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.