The Office of the Governor of Osun State invites application form qualified individuals to fill the vacant positions below:
- Head Delivery Unit
- Head Cost and Revenue Management
- Head Cabinet Performance Management
- Head Investments & Partnership
- Head Strategic Communications
- Strategic Communications Advisor
Head Delivery Unit Job Vacancy at The Office of the Governor of Osun State
Job Title: Head Delivery Unit
Job Location: Osogbo
Working with the relevant MDAs, the key tasks for this role include
- Overall coordination of the Delivery Unit
- Risk Management
- Performance management
- Policy Formulation
- Stakeholder management
- Operational excellence & Strategy
- Financial planning and sourcing
- Coordinate the running of the Delivery Unit
- Enforce a performance management system across sub-units
- Manage risks associated with activities of the Unit
- Interface with the Governor, Exco, Partners, and Investors regularly
- Drive and sustain strategic internal and external communications of the activities of the Delivery Unit to stakeholders
- Oversee financial planning and funding for the Unit
- Provide Exco and Partners periodic briefing on the performance of the Unit vis-à-vis set goals and objectives
- Ensure effective running of a database and archiving system for outputs and documentations for the Unit
- Support the Government in economic and development policy formulation and enforcement
- Develop Policy and Procedure manual for the operation of the Unit
- Ideal candidate must possess a BSc in Economics, an MBA and/or PhD/MSc Economics.
- At least 12 years working experience in Development Consulting, Development Institutions, or similar role in the public sector.
- She/he must be vast in economic policy formulation, proficient in MS Suits, and Project management capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates CVs should be sent to email@example.com kindly quote the role you’re applying for.
Multiple applications will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.