iCarryGo.com Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Ticketing and Reservation Officer
- ICT Officer
Ticketing and Reservation Officer Job Vacancy at iCarryGo.com Limited
Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Officer
- Candidates are required to have a high level proficiency in the use of booking and reservation GDS (Global Distribution Systems) software such as Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre.
- Reconciliation of sales returns to accounts for daily sales.
- Promote all company products to create awareness and generate sales.
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules and procedures.
- Determine space availability on travel dates requested by customers and assign/sell such when available.
- Responsible for providing excellent services to customers in terms of ticketing reservations and company product to generate sales and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Effect reservations & ticketing for all clients to generate sales.
- Fare quotes to all clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales.
- Knowledge of basic airline fares and ticketing
- Knowledge of cash handling and debit card transaction
- Knowledge of air kiosk
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to perform basic mathematics
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- A good university degree/HND in any of the Social Sciences or Business Management Disciplines.
- All applicant must have 2-5 years of experience
- Applicant with other certification is an added advantage
- The applicant must be residing in Kaduna or willing to relocate.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Packages and the Internet.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Candidate should state the position they wish to apply for as the Subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 4th October, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.