CourierPlus is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sea/Air Cargo Clearing Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: A Graduate
Years of Experience: A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role within a large organization, 5 years of which should be at Mid to Senior Management level.
- Inspection Agents, Banks, Shipping Companies and Terminals.
- Must be driven and ready to work round the clock to meet deadlines.
- Membership of the Institute of Freight Forwarders of Nigeria or any other relevant professional body is an added advantage.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Customs arid Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes and ability to handle
- The deal Candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for the clearing and forwarding activities (Air and Sea) of the Company.
- Manage, control and supervise the activities of Clearing and Forwarding operations within agreed timelines and cost.
- Deal with customs queries and resolve same. Liaising with Port authorities & customs officials, monitoring compliance to regulatory requirements and maintaining requisite papers & documents.
- To prepare daily management reports for decision making
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in the clearing process.
- Opening of form M / LC Application to import Managing seamless movement of the consignments to the destination.
Apply Before: 4th October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted