Simeon’s Pivot Resource- our client is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Experienced Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: HND/BSC in Accounting, Finance or a related field
Years of Experience: At least 3-5years in a Managerial position
- Must be result oriented
- Proficient in Accounting Package and MS Office Tools Application (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point etc.)
- Ability to work in collaboration with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities. .
- Must have strong investigative skills and attention to detail
- Having analytical skills to make sure that the project remains within budget.
- Should have good financial/accounting skills and costing experience on projects.
- Must possess and demonstrate leadership and management skills.
- Creative, self-motivated and passion for the work
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong ethical commitment to impartiality and transparency
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Excellent Numeracy skills organizational skills,
- Experience in cost accounting, administrative, auditing and taxation, budgeting, financial planning and financial analysis IS A MUST.
- Age: between 30 – 40years
- A master’s degree in accounting is an added advantage
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ICAN or ACCA) will be an advantage
- We are recruiting for the position of an experienced Accountant for one of our clients who will ensure the integrity of the accounting information of the company by establishing quality control over financial transactions; Administrative functions, financial reporting and can handle other accounting related activities.
- Prepare and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports.
- Prepare and review cash flow projections
- Handles Tax, pension and other related matters
- Assist with management reporting, financial statement preparation and budgets.
Apply Before: 10th October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]