The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Transport and Logistics Officer
- Program Manager
- Strategic Plan Development Expert
Transport and Logistics Officer Job Vacancy at IFES
Job Title: Transport and Logistics Officer
- Responsible for providing administrative, transport and logistics arrangements.
- This will include but not limited to locations, hotels, air tickets, food, etc.
- Manage participant database. Assist in the procurement of training materials, preparing of purchase orders for all procurements.
- Travel logistics for staff and event participants.
- Manage appointments and meeting schedules in and outside of office
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 4 years work experience in a similar position.
- Experience working on a USAID and DFID funded projects.
- Must have very good negotiation skills
- Must have experience in inventory management
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and writing) skills
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as good team players.
- Highest consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate strong and proven track record in elections related projects
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their application, current resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Note: Only applications sent by email will be considered and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 6th October, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.