Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Manager Channel Accounting
- Capacity Planning Manager
- Senior Manager SME Segment
Manager Channel Accounting Job Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria
Job Title: Manager Channel Accounting
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring accuracy in the accounting and reporting of the channel partner and shop balances, the revenues from the sale of inventory items and the inventory position and also responsible for establishing controls to ensure the safe guarding of company assets as it relates to inventory and channel partners [CP].
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness in the month end reporting; review of provisions, accruals and journals with regards to CPs/inventory and efficiency/timeliness in the presentation of reports.
- Channel partner receivable management;
- Ensuring no increment in debt by proper verification of credit limit assessment for CP
- Adequate communication to stakeholders and CP on overdue/outstanding balances
- Maintenance of CP profile on order management system (i.e. update with approved credit limit, creation of new CP, proper classification of CP etc.)
- Ensuring BGs are called in before expiration and timely transfer of debts to Legal.
- Monitoring credit schemes introduced by stakeholders.
- Monitoring of inventory position;
- This include establishing controls to safe guard Company assets,
- Communication of guideline and procedures for treatment of stock (e.g. write-off, deactivation of RCV, approval of credit notes etc.)
- Ensuring monthly stock count are conducted at all locations and the subsequent reconciliation of variances
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders on issues relating to inventory
- Management of inventory profile on system – update change in prices, new products, stock adjustments etc.
- Reconciliation of ERP and the sales order process system:
- CP and shop balances
- Accuracy in the posting of Inventory Sales made on Sales Order Process System interfaced to ERP
- Review of CP incentives/ discounts computed by Commercial and ensuring accuracy in posting.
- Review of Monthly collation and reconciliation of RCV Serials to inventory position, to be communicated to Revenue Accounting and Revenue Assurance.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A recognized university degree
- Professional Accounting qualification; ACCA/ACA
- 6-7 years preferably in FMCG, Consumables & Telecomms
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.