Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Minimum of an OND qualification.
Years of Experience: Minimum 2-3 Experience will be an added advantage.
- Quick learner.
- Good communication skills.
- Individual should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintenance of hygiene in the office premises and other cleaning activities.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund
Apply Before: 30th September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org