Petros Management Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3 years business development experience in oil and gas, Upstream Sector
- Must be a certified project manager
- The purpose of the role is to develop the corporate business operations of the company.
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities and providing technical expertise and services to clients
- Develop the corporate aspect of the business
- To coordinate on a daily basis the activities of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially with:
- NAPIMS, DPR, NIPEX, NNPC, or any new government body to be created
- Build and foster relationships with players and key decision-makers in the sector (i.e. all IOC, NOC’s and Government bodies)
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Generate all internal monthly business development reports on request
- To manage the relationship between the business (and by extension Client’s interests) and all industry players present in the country
- To obtain full knowledge of the local market and business environment
- Represent the Company at conferences and exhibitions
- Demonstrate full knowledge of all matters pertaining to NDC and its execution
- Introduce company to new players and business opportunities in the sector
- Complete demonstration of business strategy and needs
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Understand and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts or tendering information
Apply Before: 30th September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com