Michael Stevens Consulting seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Head of Audit
- Internal Audit Officer
Head of Audit Job Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Job Title: Head of Audit
- To manage the Internal Audit function for the group company.
- To ensure that the Internal audit Function provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of the company’s internal systems and controls, including the systems for appropriate identification and evaluation of risk and for ensuring compliance with all applicable law and regulation.
- To draw any weaknesses or shortcomings noted to the attention of management.
- Internal Audit and Continuous Improvement
- Design, implement, test and modify controls in specific organisation systems, to provide assurance of operational and technical efficiency at the corporate level.
- Identify instances of over and under control and provide management with a clear articulation of residual risks where existing controls are inadequate.
- Keep abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and appropriate audit direction/methodology.
- Conduct periodic training workshops to promote awareness of internal controls and discuss changes in policies that will impact the organisation.
- BA degree in Business or related
- 10+ years accounting or internal audit experience
- 3+ years experience management in a manufacturing industry
- Certified Audit required, as well as one of the following: ACA or ACCA
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position or PREVIOUS to access the previous vacant position