Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Business Development Manager
- Ports & Shipping Administrator
Business Development Manager Job Vacancy at Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Approach new customers to sell the company’s international freight forwarding and sea freight services
- Promote and grow our Air and Sea freight services (both imports and exports).
- Promote the company name and values.
- Selling the company’s multimodal logistics services to new and existing clients.
- Arrange face-to-face meetings to present a portfolio of multimodal services, and to successfully win freight business with new and existing customers.
- Achieve agreed monthly/quarterly revenue sales targets.
- Be customer focused- understand the customer’s requirements and tailor a suitable solution for their needs
- Cold calling, quoting new business and close new business.
- Maintaining a healthy pipeline of customers/ accounts.
- Reporting weekly activities and monthly achievements to your line manager.
- Updating the CRM system.
- Use own initiative to identify new sales opportunities for customers based around the world
- Achieving an agreeable target every year.
- Developing new ideas/ strategies.
- Minimum of BSc in Business Admin,Finance,Marketing or other relevant fields required
- Candidates from the freight forwarding industry are preferred
- Strong track record successfully leading and managing sales teams
- Proven track record in selling air and ocean business as well as solution selling
- Demonstrated leadership, people and process management skills
- Excellent relationship building skills, especially at the executive level
- Excellent verbal, written and visual/presentation communication skills
- Must have ability to handle multiple responsibilities — to work across many accounts, projects, and/or issues and prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment — must work well across multiple units across the company
- Should be comfortable working with standard PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet) as well as using Sales Force Automation and Knowledge Management tools
- Should be familiar with the local business etiquette and customs of the region
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications via mail to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 10/10/2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.