RTI International is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Governance Program Coordinator
Job Location: Sokoto
Educational Qualification: Degree in Political Science, Public Administration, or related fields.
Years of Experience: Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years or MA degree plus 3 years’ experience.
- Fluency in the local language an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Serve as the day to day LEAD contact with the Champion LGAs and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
- Assists project leadership and program management with implementing an integrated approach toward the cross-sectored coordination needed to achieve the project’s objectives.
- Serve as a mentor to LGA staff and Council to institutionalized International best practices introduced by the LEAD project
- Mobilize Local Government counterparts, Civil Society, media, citizens, and the private sector in each target LGA.
- Monitor the implementation of technical assistance and report on progress to the main office.
- Assist in organizing project sponsored events in the LGA.
- Facilitate peer to peer learning between first and second round Champion LGAs assigned.
- Track and monitor innovative practices introduced by the Champion LGAs.
- Serve as crosscutting members of the overall technical team.
Apply Before: 3rd October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org