International Dispute Resolution Institute is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Sales/Business Development Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- All applicants must have a first Degree [2nd Class Upper] or Higher National Diploma [Upper Credit], however, in very exceptional circumstances a very high second class lower may be considered, in any of the following areas: Marketing Business Administration/Business Management Economics Mass Communication or Law, from a recognised institution plus a Masters Degree [MBA/MSc] Marketing/Business Admin or LLM
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years corporate experience in Business Development or Marketing/Administration, or Legal Practice.
- Very good WAEC/NECO.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft packages and good typing speed of minimum 250 words in 10 minutes.
- Preferably Single Female
- Development and Marketing of Arbitration and ADR business plans
- Development and expansion of the clientele base.
- Building Capacity, Preparation and Implementation of general business development plans and growth initiatives for long term viability.
- Research and analysis of the Arbitration & ADR industry.
- Preparation and provision of documents for potential clients.
- Preparing and management of tender/bids and follow-up strategies.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
Apply Before: 22nd October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s including soft copies of relevant credentials to: [email protected]