Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: First Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Years of Experience: Minimum 2 years cumulative experience in a related function.
- Professional qualification (CIPM or CIPD) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent team building and problem solving skill.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Understand the overall staffing needs and requirements of clients; job description, location, nature of assignment, salary expectations, timing etc.
- Screen candidates, propose appropriate candidates and coordinate further screening processes.
- Effective use of LinkedIn and other recruitment tools to source for both local and expatriate CVs.
- Conduct telephonic interview with candidates.
- Format and prepare resumes for submission to clients.
- Maintain database of various job seekers.
- Negotiate terms of hiring offer, intimate candidates on opportunities while explaining company’s benefits.
- Ensure contract documents are sent to new employees providing them with the necessary information during pre-mobilisation and mobilisation.
Apply Before: 03/10/2016
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply