Total Nigeria Plc International is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: International Programme for Juniors (VIE) – Special Project Engineer Solar (M/F)
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Electrical Engineering School Graduate (Supelec / ESME-Sudria or equivalent) with specialty in renewable energy including photovoltaic.
Years of Experience: 0 – 3 years / 3 – 6 years
- French fluent
- English fluent
- Project management
- Low tension electrical engineering
- Hybrid installations Diesel/solar
- Energy storage technology
- MS Excel (advanced), Autocad, Homer (or PVsyst or equivalent)
- Innovation; autonomy; open-mindedness; adaptability; analytical and synthetical skills; reliable/thoroughness; teamworking; customer orientation.
- Total Nigeria develops several solar projects for domestic and industrial customers.
- VIE will work in the Technical Department to monitor the following projects:
- Implementation of hybrid diesel/solar installations in service stations network (50%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid diesel/solar generators for professional customers (30%)
- Installation of domestic solar solutions (10%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid solar/diesel generators for telecom antennas (10%)
Apply Before: 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online