Eat’n’Go is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Advanced University Degree (or equivalent) in Accounting;
- A professional certification in accounting or auditing will be an asset.
Years of Experience: A minimum of two years experience in auditing/controlling or closely related field is highly desirable
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Experience in a QSR (Quick Service Restaurant)internal auditing is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook,
The Internal Audit Officer will:
- Be trained during his/her assignment on conducting
- Internal Audit missions in accordance with the standards promulgated by the Institute of
- Internal Auditors and to provide high quality work deliverables bringing
- Added value to the organization.
Job Specification(s): Stock/Inventory Audit (All Outlets):
- Internal Control Check on Diesel Purchase, Storage and Consumption across all Outlets. Same shall be applicable to gas as well
- Payroll Audit i.e. Salary Advance, Internal Loan, Leave En-cashment
- Staff/Personnel Audit i.e. Attendance Records, Overtime Claims/Mid-Month Payments, etc
- Procurement Audit – Foreign and Local including routine purchases
- Budget Performance Review and Variance Analysis
- Fraud Investigation
- Compliance Test on all Stores
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Imprest/Float check
- POS/Online Transactions
- Compliance check on all payment vouchers
- Operational Audit – All Outlets (Check if Promos been run are actually been followed at the stores, check rates being sold, if they tally with advertised promos, vet all advertisements either TV/Radio via-à-vis rates, size, service agreement, etc)
- Assist in the preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to the Internal Audit Manager.
- Assists the Manager, Internal Audit Manager in the development of the annual Internal Audit pla
Apply Before: 1st October, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: