Ayoola Foods is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist / IT Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Prospective applicants must have a good and defendable graduate degree with a minimum of second class upper division (2.2) or Lower Credit and not more than 35 years of age.
Years of Experience: At least 3years relevant working experience and strong interpersonal skills.
Other Requirements: Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Skillful in the use of design software. (i.e. Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design etc.) to create high quality creative design
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Knowledge of internet management and troubleshooting
- The Graphic Artist/ IT Officer will be responsible and accountable for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact, and the smooth running of our computer systems.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Researching and installing new systems;
- Providing secure access to the internal network;
- Management of computer systems
Apply Before: 22nd September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Graphic Artist”.
Note: Only successful candidates would be contacted.