Raeanna Nigeria Ltd is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
- Bidding officer
- Project Coordinator
- Quantity Surveyor
Bidding officer Job Vacancy at Raeanna Nigeria Ltd
Job Title: Bidding officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- · Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- · Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stake holders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product team, finance, commercial legal and delivery.
- · Manage bid qualification process for new opportunities.
- · Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- · Arrange all post bid reviews with customers.
- · Proven bid team involvement
- · Identifies all relevant NHS tender opportunities,
- · Evaluates the merits of each tender opportunity,
- · Reaches a robust commercial decision to bid/not to bid
- · Maintaining a comprehensive current register of Bids and forthcoming tender processes
- · Preparing and submitting appropriate, complete and competitive responses to requests for PQQs in a timely manner
- · Preparing and submitting appropriate, complete and competitive responses to requests for Bids in a timely manner
- · Ensuring that processes for the inclusion of appropriate TDL staff in the development and approval of proposed solutions are clearly defined and documented and adhered to
- · Preparing and submitting responses to questions arising out of PQQs and bids are in a timely manner
- · Ensuring that Bids are effectively managed, appropriately resourced so that outputs are delivered in accordance with agreed timescales, quality standards and costs
- · Ensuring that, following submission of bids, subsequent discussions and negotiations are appropriately prepared for, attended and managed
- · Develops strongest possible technical solution to deliver the requirements of each tender
- · Coordinates the responses of TDL operational departments to construct a unified solution,
- · Liaise with finance to build a strong investment case for each bid on robust assumptions,
- · Presents effectively in dialogue with appropriate representation by operational heads,
- · Where necessary coordinate use of external consultants to complement the TDL team, and complies with best practice.
- B.Sc/HND in Social sciences, Engineering or any other sciences with minimum of 2nd Class degree/Upper Credit.
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Membership of relevant professional body.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task several priorities
- Safe work Habits
- Excellent communication skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be interviewed.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.