Fortis Microfinance Bank Plc is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Management Trainee (Finance)
- Management Trainee (Human Resources Management/ Management Development)
- Management Trainee (Operations/Coordination)
- Management Trainee (Strategy and Product Development)
- Management Trainee (Risk Management)
- Management Trainee (Communication Officer)
- Management Trainee (Auditor)
Management Trainee (Finance) Job Vacancy at Fortis Microfinance Bank Plc
Training Overview – Duration:
- On-the-job training (operations – Field, Branch, Region and Head Office) – 3 months
- Functional information and involvement in projects – 2 months.
- Project Management and responsibility – 2 months
- Special training in the functional areas where the future job is planned – 3 months.
- Formal training units in the form of seminars and workshops on relevant management skills – 2 months and upon resumption.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of regional and branch accountants
- Support the Chief Finance Officer in developing a robust financial strategy for the bank
- Supervise the preparation of the bank’s annual budget
- The ideal candidate must possess a B.Sc degree
- Candidates are required to be between the ages 25 to 30 years old as at the date of application
- Maximum of 3 years work experience, fresh graduate are also eligible
- Ability to use IT tools such MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Apart from the intensive academic training on general management, inputs on FORTIS ’s culture, strategy, structure and systems as well as on-the-job project management capacity building, the focus on professional training is to serve the purpose of future management responsibilities in the respective areas above.
- Candidate should scroll to located their desired position before applying.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.