Skidworks Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Network Administrator / IT Support Officer
- System Engineer
- Graduate Intern
Network Administrator / IT Support Officer Job Vacancy at Skidworks Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Network Administrator / IT Support Officer
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt
- Ensures the stable operation of the in-house computer network and all connected PCs and peripherals, including planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Support the warehouse supervisors with additional information from the database
- Participating in defining future processes and translating into functional requirements
- Categorize issues and escalate where necessary to the appropriate next level
- Provide solutions for equipment failures like scanners, printers
- Prepare system and performance tests
- Monitor installation of software delivery notes and test bug fixes
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Supervising junior engineering and technical staff
- Agreeing timescales
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Windows Active Directory deployment and administration. – Microsoft Exchange Server deployment and administration.
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Symantec, Trend Micro, Sophos, Kaspersky and/or MacAfee anti-virus − Backup Exec, Windows/NT Backup, Symantec Server Backup Exec.
- Internet/TCIP/IP, DNS/E-mail/communication issues
- Strong knowledge in Citrix, SharePoint, Microsoft Navision, Intego
- Significant experience with major enterprise level database (Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server).
- Strong experience on SQL Server maintenance, Advanced SQL Server concepts like indexes, stored procedures e.t.c with an emphasis on database efficiency.
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s to: email@example.com and also write an essay not less than 250 words and attach (TOPIC: – Why you are best suited for this role or why would you like to work with us).
Note: Subject should be the position with the location in bracket e.g. Network Administrator / IT Support Officer (Port-Harcourt).
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.