Pfizer is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Global Risk, Compliance and Control (“GRCC”), Senior Regional Director, PEH
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university: MBA / CPA preferred
Years of Experience: Approximately 10- 12 years of working experience in a risk management/control environment, including experience with risk identification, measurement and assessment, risk monitoring, reporting and escalation
- Experience influencing and executing complex solutions involving multiple groups
- Experience developing and executing training at all levels of the organization
- Experience building a high performing team.
- Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability in risk identification, measurement and assessment, risk monitoring, reporting and escalation
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Experience in leading group associated with Financial and FCPA Controls.
- Experience setting up, implementing and managing a large/complex group or project
- Experience navigating a large, complex organization and managing stakeholders interests using a matrixed organization
- Strong project management skills
- This position can also sit in Groton, CT.
- The GRCC Senior Regional Colleague will be responsible for providing regional risk, compliance and control guidance and overseeing the work performed by Regional Leads and in-market CCRs around Compliance Quality activities, remediation plans, and reporting.
- In addition, the Lead Colleague will be responsible for aggregating, analyzing and reporting results of analysis and Compliance Quality activities for respective regions on a periodic basis and escalating issues and trends to the GRCC CoE Leads and work closely with Finance Leadership Teams on remedial action.
- Other key activities include ongoing training of CCR resources and partnering with other departments operations.
- Areas of focus include FCPA and Financial Controls.
- Execute the strategy, goals and activities of the GRCC function globally to facilitate risk identification, mitigation and control monitoring activities for areas in-scope
- Provide updates to the GRCC Leader and key stakeholders as necessary with respect to the status of the GRCC FCPA key risks, issues, trends, remediation and action plans
- Promote consistent approach across all markets on controls practices and processes.
- Identify common remediation themes across GEP markets and implement consistent solutions across-market
- Work with Senior leadership team to execute and identify project and compliance enhancements initiatives
- Provide support and guidance to business process owners in the development, execution, and documentation of remedial actions for any deficiencies in ICOFR/ SOX or FCPA design or operating effectiveness or process enhancements identified through day-to-day compliance and control activities, control self-assessments, Corporate Audits, or GRCC Compliance Quality activities
- Provide guidance, mentor and direct Regional GRCC Leads in assigned markets
- Encourage a strong and practical risk awareness, compliance and control culture
- Work closely with and train Regional GRCC and CCR colleagues to ensure common
- Help support and maintain activities with the BWise system.
- Support communications Divisional Management, Corporate Functions and third parties regarding:
- Risk, control and compliance issues
- Development of control guidance and interpretation
- Applicable new or modified laws, their interpretation, associated corporate policies, guidance and training, monitoring requirements as well as reporting and escalation of compliance issues
- Conduct talent and performance review, development, goal setting activities for direct reports in accordance with Pfizer Human Resource standards
- Plan and execute on special projects as needed
- Partner with other compliance groups to work together to enhance market compliance initiatives
- Partner with commercial organization within GEP markets to drive accountabilities in market compliance initiatives and ownership
- Promote awareness of compliance and controls while driving a strong culture that supports the initiatives
- Partner with divisional controllers on financial controls education, implementation of Accounting Policy, and themes to implement new initiatives
- Coordinate global interpretational advice with relevant stake-owners on new or pre-existing corporate requirements and coordinate or support implementation of guidance on new practices and models across markets (e.g. commercial plans, pharmacy programs, e-cards, alliance arrangements, etc.)
- Drive completion of Remediation Plans
- Understanding of the approaches, tools, and reporting requirements
- Identify opportunities for improvements and design and execute plans to increase efficiencies while maintaining strong controls. Work with markets to help find solutions to resource constraints in achieving a strong control environment
- Execute and measure compliance quality activities to be performed in market, contribute to process improvements
- Consult with key stakeholders on remedial actions and provide guidance on the development of remediation/action plans related to high risk areas
Apply Before: 23rd September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, enter the Job Opening ID (1038626) in the Job ID Box, and click “Search”