Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) is seeking to recruit to fill the following vacant positions below:
- State Training Officer
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
- Finance Officer
- Administrative/Office Assistant
- Security Guard
- Master Trainer
State Training Officer Job Vacancy at ECEWS
Job Title: State Training Officer
Locations: Lagos, Oyo, Enugu & Imo
Over all Job Functions
- The incumbent will coordinate, and support for implementation of the Global Fund (GF) TB-HIV New Funding Model (NFM) targeting KP-led CSOs capacity building and training activities in the state.
- S/he will work with other staff members, relevant government agencies, and other key stakeholders building the capacity and strengthening participation of KP-led CSOs in HIV implementation in the state.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Central Training Officer to develop updated training materials for KP-led CSOs capacity building.
- Working with the ECEWS training teams develop and deliver training courses, as well as “training of trainers” programs in order to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Facilitate scheduled training of KP-led CSOs on leadership, project management, and financial Management, financial/budgetary plans, exercise quality the control overall procedures and documents, and ensure proper follow-up as necessary.
- Coordinate KP-Led CSOs for timely submission of reporting on programs, including ad hoc, monthly, interim, quarterly, annual and end-of-project reports.
- Compile monthly performance reports from trainings, including training satisfaction, performance reviews, mock interviews, and client feedback to present to the Program Committee
- Coach KP-led CSOs to improve their effectiveness, coordination, participation and visibility
- Review CSOs performance quarterly to identify issues that can be resolved by changes to the program, and advises management accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Social Science.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working on international health issues including HIV, with at least two years working on HI V/AIDS counseling and testing programs in international or resource poor settings.
- Fluency in English; excellent communication skills required;
- Experience working with MARPs
ECEWS has a competitive compensation package.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a One page capability statement and an updated Resume as a single document with full name as title of the document to: [email protected] with the position and location clearly stated as subject of the email
Note: ECEWS is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.