Heartgate Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Import-Export Specialists
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Trade Compliance, Business Administration or other related field.
Years of Experience: five years of experience in import / export operations
- Strong working knowledge of international logistics
- Ability to adapt to rapid change and work under pressure
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experienced with MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP and export management systems a plus
- · To document shipments to ensure that they are in compliance with customs rules and regulations. Import-export specialists also
- · To counsel clients on matters like tariffs, insurance, and quotas.
- · To categorize shipments according to a tariff coding system.
- · Help consulting with customs agents to ease passage of shipments through customs as well as counsel their clients how to reduce duties and taxes owed.
- · To track the location of the shipment.
- · Act as SME and primary point of contact for daily import and export operational activities.
- · To prepare goods for shipment, using the best, most economical packaging.
- · Assist with Transportation, warehousing, or distribution of goods and also determine how much insurance to take out on the shipment.
- Implement record-keeping and document management process with assistance of Trade Compliance team.
- Support import and export trade compliance audit processes.
- Participate in global import and export process improvement initiatives.
Apply Before: 15/11/2016
How to Apply: All applications should be sent via email to email@example.com and qualified candidates will be contacted.