Action Against Hunger | ACF-International is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
- Procurement Assistant
- Assistant Base Logistician
- Procurement Officer
Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant Job Vacancy at Action Against Hunger
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
Locations: Borno, Yobe
- The M&E Assistant will be directly under the supervision of the M&E Technical Adviser. He/ She will be responsible for data gathering, collation and reporting activities of the Humanitarian multi-sectoral Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM) program at community (LGA) level.
- The incumbent will assist in tracking progress of key indicators and provide timely report to the M&E Officer.
- The M&E Assistant provides support to the M&E Officer and M&E DPM in the design, planning, monitoring and evaluation of the program by managing data and facilitating program implementation monitoring at LGA level, under the guidance and direct supervision of the M&E Officer and DPM
- Collect qualitative and quantitative information and program data at LGA level through surveys, assessments, post distribution monitoring, and regular market monitoring under supervision of the M&E Officer and M&E Deputy Program Manager.
- Support in collating and analyzing monitoring data, as well as report on findings from monitoring activities for direct reporting to the M&E DPM and M&E Officer.
- Work with p: rogram teams to ensure that information relating to ACF and program activities is shared widely within LGAs and provide for beneficiary feedback in line with relevant guidelines and frameworks .
- Provide support to the programs at LGA level and within the communities specific to the M&E responsibilities outlined by the M&E Officer and M&E Deputy Program Manager.
- Min of a diploma in Economics, Rural Development, Business, Administration, Statistics, demography or any related course, with previous experience working in humanitarian projects
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 1 year M&E related work experience
- Experience in data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing (Mobile Data Collection a strong advantage)
- Commitment to and understanding of ACF aims, values and principles
- Professional, good organizational capacity, good human relationships and team spirit, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
- Fluency in Hausa and English. Kanuri is strongly preffered.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous M&E experience
- Good knowledge of the intervention area/s and local economy
- Previous NGO experience
- Previous humanitarian programming experience
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope.
- For example, “Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant-Borno”.
- Also note that applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.
- Applications received after this date will not be considered.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.