Nampak Cartons Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Machine Operator
Job Location: Ibadan
Educational Qualification: B.Sc or HND with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Printing Technology or other relevant disciplines.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 4 years work experience operating Bobst gravure machines or similar machines.
- Mechanical experience will be of added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relationship and analytical skills, high level of accuracy and ability, to pay attention to details.
- Have a CAN DO Attitude, commercial orientation and understanding of business issues.
- Operation of an 8-colour gravure printing press
- Ink viscosity control during production
- Doctor Blade setup and maintenance
- Account for all raw materials issued for production
- Supervise the activities of crew members on shift
- Assist during planned maintenance of the press and other equipment
- Inspect printed products to conformity with customer specifications and quality standards.
- Maintain an acceptable level of unavoidable waste
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned.
Apply Before: 23rd September, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: email@example.com using the position as subject
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.